• Outfielder Darin Mastroianni (left ankle) went 3-for-5 with two doubles and scored three runs Saturday in his second rehab game with Class A Advanced Fort Myers. He is likely to join Rochester on Tuesday as he works his way back to the Major Leagues.
• Outfielder Wilkin Ramirez (concussion) was scheduled to bat second as the DH for Double-A New Britain on Sunday, his first game with the Rock Cats after three rehab games in Fort Myers.
• Third baseman Miguel Sano will miss his third straight game at New Britain on Sunday with a right hamstring injury. Antony said Sano was running out a ground ball and felt something pull as he lunged for first base. The initial timetable for his return was three to four days.
• Outfielder Byron Buxton returned to the lineup at Fort Myers on Sunday after missing six games with an injury to his big toe. Rated the Twins' No. 1 prospect by MLB.com, Buxton fouled a ball off his foot, and the toenail on his big toe had to be removed.
• Pitcher Nick Blackburn experienced a setback in his recovery from a forearm injury. He is now battling tendinitis in his right knee, and Antony said he had not improved much even after receiving a cortisone shot. He has made one start for Rochester, throwing five innings on July 23, and is currently limited to playing catch from about 60 feet, Antony said.
• Pitcher Vance Worley (shoulder) is feeling better while working on an arm-strengthening program in Fort Myers, Antony said. He still has not begun a throwing program but the Twins think there is time for him to work up to throwing in a game before the Minor League season ends in early September.
• Pitcher Kohl Stewart, the Twins' first-round Draft pick this year, is expected to miss another 10 to 12 days after cutting his foot on a shell while walking on the beach in Fort Myers. The organization's No. 5 prospect is currently assigned to the Rookie-level GCL Twins.
Patrick Donnelly is a contributor to MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.